Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Whitte Rabbits and Red Pills

It's been two years since I made the decision to start taking testosterone. Rumaging through old diaries from the time when my head was spinning, I came across this entry written a week before my first T shot:

take a stomach-churning plunge into the bottomless pit. Follow the little white rabbit through the downward maze, a spiral of ever-increasing circles into the land of 'eat me', 'drink me', repeatedly analysing again and again unpredictable complications of an uncontrollable, shape-shifting, zone. This path I forge is my own. Submerged in watery flux I remember the beauty of change as my insides threaten to spill...out...into...the space beyond.

2 comments:

Jaya Untung said...

Wow.. Hello.Nice to meet you.Thank for your information."first journey" is so useful to me.Im hope your blog can be inspiration for reader..
Visit to my blog to..
www.jaytung.blogspot.com
Leave the comment please.see u :D

pussyboy said...

acorn this link is for a site that sells stuff. you have been comment spammed. sad day.